Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pointy-Toe Shoe Realness

I have been obsessed with pointy-toed high heels lately. Jimmy Choo, Valentino, Louboutin; you name it, I love it! Of course, I cannot afford those brands right now, but a girl can fantasize though right!? 






Awesome collection



FIRE !


Right now, I have my eye on a pair of Coach ones. They are just the perfect classic black pump, although I wish it can in patent leather! It's called the "Harlie" if you want to take a look on their website. I've also found an Australian shoe designer-Tony Bianco- that has some killer shoes! Some of my favorites are a little pricy though! Anyways, make sure you are following Ashlan and I here on the blog and on Instagram too @Ateamfashions

Talk to Y'all Later :)
-Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment