Sunday, April 27, 2014

7 Things I've Been Living this Week- April 20, 2014

I saw this and thought this is the perfect summer eye makeup look! You could just change out the lipstick depending on your outfit. You should take a look at Chrisspy on Instagram and Youtube.

I don't know why I like this.... but I just do lol

I thought this was cute. I literally saw this every where all week long.

I saw these at Bloomingdales on Saturday. They had so many other styles. I want to get some, but I wouldn't know what to wear them with our even have anything to wear it with!

She has been on the popular page on Instagram a couple of times and I always love her dramatic makeup. Cool necklace too.

My mother and I stopped in the Henri Bendel store for the first time in I don't know how long. This was the first time I actually realized they sold super cute, amazing quality bags. I saw this beauty while I was there!

I've decided I want/ am going to change my style once again. I still love the preppy look,  but I want to dress like this. It's just very girly, which I love. I eventually want to be that girl who wear heels every day!

I am really liking this new weekly segment on the blog! Anyways, I do have some post ready to go for you guys this week and next, so stay tuned! I hope you guys have subscribed or signed up to get emails every time we post and found us on Instagram @Ateamfashions

Talk to Y'all Later :)
- Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment