Saturday, April 19, 2014

7 Things I've Been Loving this Week- April 14th, 2014

Hey guys!
Long time no talk, I know.... I've just been trying to get use to my new schedule this quarter. But no worries, I am close to getting back on my posting schedule. Anyways, I thought of a new segment that I will be doing every week. It's called 7 Things I've Been Loving this Week and it is exactly what it sounds like! Lets go ahead and jump right in!


#1
I LOVE this quote! Anybody who knows me, knows I am all about my eyebrow game!

#2
I stumbled upon this blog and fell in love immediatly! Everything on here is minimalist. I get so much inspiration from here. Check it out : www.lefashionimage.blogspot.com 

#3
These nails are everythingggggg! I've been really loving iridescent things lately. They remind of some new earrings I got recently. 

#4
Cornrows and this S Curl looks great on Rita Ora. Very ghetto fabulous, lol! 

#5
What a killer pointy toe heel

#6
Lorde @Coachella in this Pink Vionnet suit, OMG. Different color palette from what she usually is rocking!

#7
This outfit is giving me life! I want to try to do a outfit recreation... and I plan to order that shirt very soon! 

What are you guys thoughts on this new weekly segment? Are you following Ashlan and I yet here on the blog? You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post!  We are on Instagram too @ateamfashions

Talk to Y'all Later :)
-Alanna


No comments:

Post a Comment