Tuesday, January 21, 2014




You can call me Ashlan; I’m a current student at Savannah College of Art and Design. I’m studying Fashion Marketing and I have a love for what I’m learning. I have a deep desire and passion for fashion. Sounds cliché, I know but I cant help my love for style and creativity. Many say I’m my own version of Audrey Hepburn and I wouldn’t disagree with that. My icon, my muse, my inspiration is Audrey Hepburn. She was a woman with elegance, poise and beauty. She carried this aura that she carried throughout her career as well as in her everyday life. My goal is to carry myself and be an inspiration to people like she was. When it comes to style you could say mine is very classy/chic/preppy but I do love to throw a little spunk into my style every once in awhile to spice things up. My favorite colors have to be black and white with a pop of color. Nothing screams sophistication better than a black blazer, peep toe Louboutins and a gorgeous splash of hot pink, a dress of course.  I’m all about making a statement. Statement pieces have to be my secret weapon when it comes to creating the perfect outfit. Throughout the blog you will notice that I always state my “statement piece” in every post that I publish. This helps me to get inspired and I hope it will allow you to do the same thing. Now enough about me, my co-blogger Alanna is a one of a kind girl. She knows her style and isn’t afraid to let her creativity take over. Alanna is a fellow classmate that’s style really caught my eye. When we decided to start our own blog together I couldn’t have been more excited. With her eye for style, and creativity, together we will supply all our fellow followers a great deal of style, as well as lifestyle tips to help you create your everyday “YOU”. Remember fashion is key to your self-confidence, embracing it is your best source of inspiration. Like Audrey Hepburn always said” “Why change? Everyone has his or her own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment