Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Check This Out!- Shoes

Lately on Pinterest, the coolest shoes have been showing up in my feed and I just had to share!

I've been really into sneakers lately..even though you rarely EVER see me in some. I love how they pair them with the most unexpected outfits, but they totally work! I hope to get some Nike Air Max 90s very very soon.


Nike+Chanel

Another big trend with tennis shoes right now are: New Balances

I love anything that has a texture to it, so when I saw these heels, I could not do anything but fall in love with them! 



Now, I am not sure exactly what the name of these last three shoes are, but I love what they are paired with! I like when I see people mixing prints and patterns together because that is something I am scared to do personally, haha!



Stay tuned for the next Check This Out! Don't forget to follow Ashlan and I here on The A- Team: You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find us on Instagram as well!

Talk to Y'all Later :)
-Alanna


No comments:

Post a Comment