Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hey!

I am one half of A~ Team Fashions, Alanna! (pronounced Ah- Lane- Na) I'm a southern college student who recently just discovered what my style is and now I just need to figure out what I want to do with my life! Ashlan and I decided to make a fashion and lifestyle blog because we thought it would be fun! I mean we are going to school for Fashion Marketing and Management, so it would totally make sense to, right!? Alright some things about me:

How old am I?- 19, I will be 20 on March 21st
Where am I from?- Georgia, A Southern Peach :)
Where do I go to school?- Savannah College of Art and Design
What's my major?- Fashion Marketing and Management
When/where I met Ashlan?- September 2012, First day of college in Drawing I
What are some of my addictions?- My child aka my dog, Brinkley, Pinterest, Tumblr
How would I describe my style?- Preppy chic
What are some of my favorite stores?- Fiore Boutique, Francesca's Collection, J. Crew, Zara
Favorite food?- Black and Bleu Burger.. Oh My Gosh, Ashlan knows about my obsessions with burgers!

About Ashlan from my perspective: Even though I've only known her for a year, I am glad I can call her my best friend! She is probably the most caring, thoughtful, and nicest girl I've ever met. She is an extremely hard worker with so much enthusiasm! I found a picture that reminds me of how we look: 




Any who, blogging is something new to us, but I am excited for this journey to start! Some things you can expect from us are: outfit of the day (on the days we go to school), monthly favorites, hauls, polish of the moment, and other things we may want to talk about.

That's it for now, Talk to Y'all later!
-Alanna







No comments:

Post a Comment