Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Destination Unknown


       
                           ~Destination Unknown~

         Its different places and cultures that I leave from my visits completely inspired and enthused to discover new things. Creating ideas based on photographs is my best tool for new concepts. I never leave my hotel room with out my camera; it’s my lifeline when I am in a new destination. Its simple things like a pink awning, fresh gelatos, animals and of course the water that catch my eye and influence my new ideas. It’s important to document your experiences, you never know when looking back what you will find!















Take a guess what part of the country I was in ? Any takers...Stay tuned for the next Check This Out! Don't forget to follow Alanna and I here on The A-Team: You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find us on Instagram as well.

Cya :) - Ashlan


No comments:

Post a Comment