Friday, March 7, 2014

Starting My Everyday Colletion

People who know me know that the only jewelry I wear every single day are my earrings. So I've decided to start my everyday jewelry collection. What I mean by that is a watch, necklace, a bracelet, and a some type of ring(s).


Bracelets
These are gorgeous and come in so many styles, but can be pretty expensive. They range around $30 (each) and up!
Isn't this so pretty?

Cute arrow bracelet and I love the name tag one too!

Nice thick plain gold bracelet

I hope to have matching bracelets with my husband one day lol!


Watches

This is the MK watch I have already. 

I need to add a silver watch to my collection though, I like this Kate Spade one


Necklaces

I just got one of these necklaces in the mail this week!
http://www.benevolentjewels.com/

Monogram necklaces are soo cute, I would wear this with the silver watch. 


Rings

Love the dainty rings she has on



I want theses in gold and silver

I think spoon rings are so cool, what are your thoughts on these?

Awesome vintage pieces to have


What is part of your everyday jewelry collection and where do you like to get some of your pieces from? Leave me a comment below! Make sure to follow Ashlan and I here on The A-Team: You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find us on Instagram as well!

Talk to Y'all Later :)
-Alanna









No comments:

Post a Comment