Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Evolution of the Full Length Skirt

I absolutely love when I see an outfit that involves a full length skirt or a dress with a full skirt on it. I came upon along the first two pictures below on Pinterest and immediately was inspired. They actually remind me of Ashlan, since she loves anything vintage inspired. The possibilities on what you can pair the skirt or dress with are endless as you will see below!  




Love this dress

Casual option

Awesome window pane cut skirt




How could you not love the texture on this dress? I actually have some fabric that looks just like this- Possible DIY?

Personally, I think people who have street style, know how to work them the best! I actually found a website that I plan on ordering a full length skirt from soon. Do you like any of these looks? Let me know which one! Are you following Ashlan and I yet? You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find us on Instagram as well!

Talk to Y'all Later :)
-Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment