Monday, February 3, 2014

Kate Moss for Alexander McQueen SS 2014

When I saw the pictures for the Alexander McQueen Sping/Summer 2014 Campaign, I was blown away! Kate Moss sports striking yellow comb backed hair with a flawless makeup look show casing her signature bone structure. The short film to go along was even better!  The film shot by Steven Klein, was inspired by the "voyeuristic elements of the 1960s British thriller Peeping Tom". It's so erotic, but dark, mysterious, and gritty at the same time! Take a look below..




What did you think?







Kate Moss will always be one of those iconic models. I mean does this woman look 40 years old! Did you love this campaign as much as I did? Side note- I wonder if they will be selling that doll??? Any-who, don't forget to follow Ashlan and I here on The A-Team: You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find us on Instagram as well!

Talk to Y'all Later :)
- Alanna


No comments:

Post a Comment