Friday, February 14, 2014

On the Runway: Delpozo Fall 2014 RTW

Part 6 is finally here and I am so excited to share this collection with you! This has to be the only collection where I like 98% of it. Let's jump right into Delpozo --->




















I mean this collection is everything! There are a ton of pops of colors that you wouldn't expect to see in the fall time. All of these pieces can speak for themselves. Delpozo is now one of my favorite designers! I highly suggest you check out their Instagram @officaldelpozo , they have a lot of cool pictures on there. Now we are officially at an end with this series. I will be back next week in full force with posts! Don't forget to follow Ashlan and I here on The A-Team: You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find us on Instagram as well!

Talk to Y'all Later :)
- Alanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment