Friday, February 14, 2014

On the Runway: The Row Fall 2014 RTW

Fashion Week came to a close yesterday and I must say, there were a lot of great collections! Some of my favorites were J.Crew, Kate Spade, Jeremy Scott, Alice+Olivia, Kenneth Cole, Zac Posen, and Yigal Azrouel. But like I said, I want to keep to the designers I've never seen before. So we are on our last day of the series! I always knew Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen had a high end fashion line, but I never took the time to look it up and see what it was all about up until now. This collection truly reflects who they are when it comes to terms of style and like a lot of other collections, everything is over-sized.










The beauty about all the pieces is that they are all simplistic, but so intriguing. Some people may think the color choices are boring and plain, but to me, they are classic colors. You can't go wrong with these and they can be worn year round. Part 6 will be up later on today and it is one of my top favorites! Don't forget to follow Ashlan and I here on The A-Team: You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find us on Instagram as well!

Talk to Y'all Later :)
- Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment