Saturday, February 1, 2014

Why I love Pinterest and Tumblr

I've been on Pinterest for a year now and I love it! This is my ultimate source of inspiration for ton of things from makeup, decorating, outfits, and even planning my future wedding! (Whenever that might be, haha) Currently I have 19 boards: She's on point, My BIG day, D.I.Y time, Nail it, Open wide, Fitness, Glam up, I need you in my life, Pink my world, My new love- Boston Terriors, Random Things, Pretty Amazing, Dying Laughing, Decorating, Runway, Get this body, Quotes to keep in mind, Fashion Sketching Inspiration, and Makeup/closet/office ideas. As you can see by how many boards I have, you can tell I'm addicted! This is the website where you can find pretty much anything you are looking for, kinda like Google images. I pin things every single day, there is rarely a day when I don't. 



 Ok, so now onto Tumblr! This is the first blog I ever created and I've had it for 2 years now. It is truly what I dedicate to fashion only. I post a variety of different editorial photos that I find interesting. If you have never been on Tumblr before, I will warn you that it is COMPLETELY different from Pinterest. You can't organize your post to different boards. Everything is complied together on one big long post. For the most part, I do post everyday depending on if I find anything I want to post. 





I highly suggest you hop on over Tumblr and Pinterest and set up your own account! Both are very addicting and fun. Leave me a comment below of your usernames and I'll check you out! Don't forget to follow Ashlan and I here on The A-Team: You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find us on Instagram as well!

Talk to Y'all Later :)
- Alanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment