Sunday, February 9, 2014

On the Runway: VFiles Fall 2014 RTW

I will be doing a three day, 6 part series post on some of favorite collections! There were a lot of designers who I have never heard of killing the runway in Fashion Week, so I will be focusing on just that! A trend I've noticed is that a chunk of everything is over-sized. Okay let's get started with Part 1- VFiles












I love everything about this collection! The main colors she uses are black and white, which are my favorite by the way. The collection starts out very simplistic, then it goes into more fitted clothing with a print, and finally jumps into these semi abstract fur designs with red as the pop of color. What do you guys think of this collection? Stayed tune for Part 2, which will be up later on today! Don't forget to follow Ashlan and I here on The A-Team: You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find us on Instagram as well!

Talk to Y'all Later :)
- Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment