Sunday, June 29, 2014

7 Things I Loved Last Week- June 22, 2014

#1
Aren't these fish cool!? I always love weird things like neon and transparent fish! 

#2
Look at that ear cuff!

#3
I saw these on Instagram a couple of months ago and haven't seen them until now.

#4
These are just mesmerizing, not something you would see on nails.

#5
I love this girl's tailored cigarette pants with matching blazer!

#6
Do you guys remember Quinn and her friends from the show Daria!!?? Omg, loved that show lol
#7
Hayden William's "In Command" drawing...
I mean this can speak for itself!
So I know I have been gone for about two weeks... one week I was on vacation and then the following week, I was getting back into the swing of things at home. But, not to worry, I have a bunch of blog post planned for you guys! Make sure to follow us here on the blog and on Instagram too @Ateamfashions

Talk to Y'all Later
-Alanna :)


No comments:

Post a Comment