Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Perfect Swimsuit- Retro Inspiration

Retro Inspiration: Part I

       Since summer has approached us I have been finding myself looking for the perfect swimsuit for my upcoming trips to the beach. I look around and browse stores in hopes of finding that "WOW" suit but have failed to find the perfect one thus far. I ask myself why is that? I've come to the realization that the idea of beauty and body perfection is such a prominent characteristic in our society that women dread bathing suit shopping. This being said I wanted to research past styles and see what was primarily different. I stumbled across the beautiful pictures from the 1940's- 1960's and I fell in love with what I found. These women were beautiful because they felt beautiful. They wore classic, bright, body flattering, swimsuits that gave them confidence and a sense of body confidence that all women need. So with these outstanding designs I have found my inspiration for how and what I want to feel when I step out onto the beach. Retro inspired bathing suits are my new obsession this week and I can't wait to discover what else the world of retro fashion has to offer.

Retro Swimwear






Do you like these retro styles ? Don't forget to check for Part: II coming soon !! Stay up to date ! Don't forget to follow Alanna and I here on The A-Team: You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find follow us on  Instagram. 

- Until Next Time, Ashlan :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment