Saturday, June 7, 2014

7 Things I've Been Loving this Week- June 1, 2014


#1
I absolutely love the show Living Single!!! Now that I am out of school for the summer, I have the opportunity to watch it every single day, yay!

#2
Can you say BIGGER IS definitely BETTER? Make sure to check the blog out next week for a continuation of big hair!

#3
This is another great life quote. It's just so true ...

#4
Isn't this so cute! A peak into my future? LOL

#5
Why is this hilarious? I mean it is certainly true!

#6
Everything about this is beautiful, especially the unexpected tattoos.

#7
Finding your style can be very challenging for some people like me, but right now I'm digging a minimalist look. My mother said its not me, but Idk. It's so simple and clean.

I will see you guys next week with some new post. Don't forget to follow us here on the blog and to also find us on Instagram @Ateamfashions

Talk to Y'all Later :)
-Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment