Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Workout Inspiration/Plan

I've decided I wanted to start working out on a continuous basis starting this summer. I've already completed my first week so far and I think it went great! I created a little plan for myself that caters to my own personal pace level that I am at for the moment. Here is a brief look:
4 Day Workout

Day1- Legs
Day2- Arm
Day3- Core
Day4- Full Body

Of course I have a more detailed list of exactly what I am doing everyday, but each workout session last about 30 mins to an hour. For days two, three, and four, I use videos on YT so I am not doing just a bunch of random stuff. The only equipment I use are some 5 pound weights, a jump rope, and an exercise ball. Anyways, I've found some inspiration on Pinterest that I thought I would share with you guys!









Do you guys have a summer workout plan? If so, leave me a comment below! Make sure to follow us here on the blog and on Instagram too @Ateamfashions


Talk to Y'all Later :)
-Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment