Friday, June 13, 2014

Big Hair Bettyy Inspiration

So I think I am going to cut my hair in about two weeks... I am nervous and excited about what I am going to look like! When I cut my hair, I will officially be natural, yay! I can't wait to rock my curls. Eventually, I want my hair to grow out to be big. A Big Hair Bettyy is when you have natural hair with a lot of volume  going on. I've gathered some pictures that totally embody one. 

She has a cool style to match her hair!


I like this combed out "afro"

Awesome faux Mohawk going on here!


I would like to know how she got this chunky hair look, it looks cool

Do you guys like big hair? Leave me a comment below! Make sure to follow us here on the blog and on Instagram too @Ateamfashions

Talk to Y'all Later :)
-Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment