Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sheer Is The New Clear

                                                    
                                                         Sheer Is Here

Sheer is back and I love that this trend is a must have this summer! I feel that the sheer inspired see through cuts and clocking promote a sexy yet fun and classy look. It shows enough skin but doesn't cross the over the top exposing look. Lots of designers have been creating their own renditions of the sheer look. I just recently bought a 50's inspired a -line skirt with sheer panels from my local J.Crew. This look doesn't have to be expensive. It is a definite wardrobe must have.








Do you the sheer style ? Don't forget to follow Alanna and I here on The A-Team: You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find follow us on  Instagram. 

- See ya , Ashlan :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment