Friday, June 6, 2014

Runway Ready: Hair and Makeup

I love anything that has to do with hair and makeup even though I am not so good at doing my own hair and think I do a pretty decent at doing makeup, lol! One place you can definitely see some extreme/fun makeup AND hair is on the runway.

HAIR
Glitter hair= Amazing!

Cute baby doll look

Love the waves

Cool interpretation of a bee hive

I love how the makeup interacts with the hair

Don't like the makeup so much with this blue pin-curled cap
MAKEUP
The gold eyebrows contrast great with her blue eyes!

Covering up the eyebrows makes for a really cool effect
I don't know what is going on here, but I like it!



Did you like any of these? Leave me a comment below! Make sure to follow us here on the blog and on Instagram @Ateamfashions

Talk to Y'all Later :)
-Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment