Sunday, May 11, 2014

7 Things I'm Loving This Week

7 Things I'm Loving This Week

Every-week I am finding myself with new trends and accessories that I grow to love. This week I have been obsessed with accessories, hair styles, eye wear , athletic apparel and of course those one of a kind  statement pieces. I hope you enjoy my finds:)



#1- The Denim Vest
The denim vest is a must have this season. It can be paired with anything to change up a look . I absolutely love mine and find myself wearing it with many dresses and skirts .


                                                          #2- The Romantic Hair Braid
           I love these romantic braids, I love how they can transform any look. They are perfect for a day of shopping or even a night on the town. A braid is great way to spruce up your look.

                                                   
                                                        #3- The Monogrammed Clutch
    Monogram clutches are a cute essential to your wardrobe. They also make great gifts and are always one of a kind. I love mine and its perfect to add to a dress to create a dainty look.

             
                                                          #4- Nike 4.0 Running Sneakers
          Nike= Fitness, and I definitely need to get my self back in shape. These babies are my new   motivation to workout  and have a  healthier lifestyle.


                                                        #5- Pretty In Pink Lip gloss
Pretty in pink, you can never go wrong with a pink lip for spring. I love the bright and refreshing color.


                                                            #6- Cat-eye Sunglasses
              My new favorite sunglass shape! Cat-eye is the right eye. I love these new sassy glasses.



                                                           #7- The Classic Nude Pump
                           Classic yet simple, these pumps are perfect for any dress and daytime outing.


Which of the 7 were your favorites ? Stay up to date ! Don't forget to follow Alanna and I here on The A-Team: You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find follow us on  Instagram. 


Cya :) - Ashlan

No comments:

Post a Comment