Sunday, May 25, 2014

7 Things I've Been Loving this Week- May 18, 2014

#1
Khole Kardashian in Valentino at Valentino' s chateau in Paris= Gorgeous!

#2
Hearing Zag Posen talk about his up bringing as a designer at SCAD was great. Really good to hear the mind set of an American designer and his vision of having an American labor force producing clothing in the future.

#3
Aren't these so cute, I want to try to do this one day soon!
#4
Ladies, it is so important to stay on your eyebrow game!!!
#5
Doesn't this hair color look so cool, I'm mean who would think to dye their hair grey?!?

#6
Only a couple of months left until I cut my hair... so I thought this was cute inspiration

#7
I don't care what anyone says, this car is too cool!

What were some things you loved this week? Leave me a comment below! Make sure to follow Ashlan and I here on the blog and on Instagram @Ateamfashions

Talk to Y'all Later:)
-Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment