Saturday, May 10, 2014

7 Things I've Been Loving this Week- May 4, 2014

#1
I saw The Amazing Spiderman 2 opening weekend and I must say, it was probably the best out of all the four movies! I thought Jamie Foxx had a "break-out" role in the movie even though he is already famous, Lol!

#2
When the credits for the Spiderman movie came on, Alicia Keys' song It's on Again featuring Kendrick Lamar came on. I heard the song before, but totally forgot it until that moment


#3
Hayden William's Disney Diva Fashionista drawing of Mulan. Mulan is my favorite Disney movie, so I just absolutely adored this!

#4
Everyone knows overalls are back in style. Here is an excellent example of how to rock them!

#5
I thought this was a good reminder to tell yourself. It's JUST all in your head.

#6
Here is one of my Best Dressed for the Met Gala: Karolina Kurkova in Marchesa

#7
I have my first "One Thing I'm Hating this Week" and it has to do with Rihanna getting her Instagram deleted if you didn't hear :(  I hope she makes another one soon

Stay tuned for new post are coming next week!
Talk to Y'all Later :)
-Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment