Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I Can See CLEARLY Now

~I Can See CLEARLY Now~

         Recently I have been finding myself looking at more and more clear  accessories. I am obsessed with the clear paneled dresses, bags, shoes, sunglasses, you name it, and I love it. Clear is a great way to accessorize and to create a chic look. It is always a great color to accent with if you aren't one to add a pop of color. Chanel has designed some beautiful items to add to their collections. Clearly the clear trend is big this season and I can't wait to add some of these outstanding pieces to my wardrobe. 

                                     





Do you like the clear trend ? ? Stay up to date ! Don't forget to follow Alanna and I here on The A-Team: You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find follow us on  Instagram. 

- Until Next Time, Ashlan :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment