Saturday, May 17, 2014

7 Things I've Been Loving this Week- May11, 2014

#1
Sonya Gorelora in "Plein Soleil" for Numero #135, May 2014
This is a little bit raunchy, but still a good photo

#2
Jessica Hart for Harper's Bazaar Australia June/July 2014
This reminds me of a Jackie O

#3
Is this bag awesome or what!
#4
Diandra Forrest for Schon Magazine
This girl is beyond being beautiful!!

#5
SCAD Annual Fashion Show in Savannah

#6
The Solange- Jay Z Fight
This incident is just beyond hilarious. I wonder what really caused the fight!

#7
This photo of Miley Cyrus. I love everything about this for some reason.. lol!
Don't forget to follow Ashlan and I here on The A-Team: You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find us on Instagram as well!
Talk to Y'all Later :)
-Alanna






No comments:

Post a Comment