Sunday, May 18, 2014

My 7 Loves Of The Week , May 11th




~ MY 7 LOVES OF THE WEEK ~

Every-week I am finding myself with new trends and accessories that I grow to love. This week I have been obsessed with the SCAD fashion show, hair styles, accessories , jackets and of course those one of a kind  statement pieces. I hope you enjoy my finds:)


#1- SCAD Spring Fashion Show 2014
What an amazing production and very beautiful event. The amount of talent and design that SCAD students create is outstanding! I am so honored to be apart of SCAD.

#2- Dainty Rings
These beautiful little rings are a must have item. I absolutely love mine and find myself wearing them everyday. They add a little sweetness to your look.

#3- Funky Bags
These breathtaking bags were spotted at Paris Fashion Week. They are one of a kind and I am head over heels for the color blocked, Chanel cross-body bag.

                                                                 #4- Beautiful Braids
          I found this tutorial in my Glamour magazine and I couldn't help but to love it. Its such an easy   style but looks so sophisticated. I recommend everyone to try it.

                                                                      #5- The Jumpsuit
I love this new trend! I find myself buying jumpsuits more and more, I love the sophisticated yet casual look.

                                                                #6- The Army Jacket
This is the perfect jacket to pair with many outfits. It can be dressed up or dressed down. It is a definite must have.

                                                                   #7- The H&M Flat
           I love finding a pretty pair of flats that have enough shine with a little sophistication. These are perfect and I can't wait to purchase a pair at my local H&M.



Which of the 7 were your favorites ? Stay up to date ! Don't forget to follow Alanna and I here on The A-Team: You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find follow us on  Instagram. 

- Until Next Time, Ashlan :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment