Saturday, May 3, 2014

7 Things I'v Been Loving this Week- April 27, 2014

Ok, let's go ahead and get started for this week!

#1
I love this hand Henna. If I ever got a hand tattoo- which I wouldn't- I would go with something like this.

#2
These nails are bomb. Immediately fell in love!

#3
This is a great quote about personal happiness and being independent...


#4
This is probably the highlight of my week. I finally got the Kate Spade Wellesley Zip Around planner. I love how you can decorate the pages and what not!

#5
Rihanna debuted her covers for two major magazines this week. The first one for Vogue Brazil, which was great. I loved how all the photos had this vintage vibe to them

#6
The second cover she did was for a French magazine called LUI. Obviously since it was a full on nude shoot, we know she does not care about what anyone thinks of her!
#7
This Barbie Dream Beach House in Santa Monica is awesome!


I am thinking about changing my weekly posting schedule just to let you guys know. Instead of Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. It will probably be Monday, Friday, and Saturday. It just suits my current schedule better for the moment. Anyways, have you subscribed or signed up to get emails from us yet? What about follwing us on Instagram @Ateamfashions ? If not, go ahead and do that now!

Talk to Y'all Later :)
-Alanna







No comments:

Post a Comment