Monday, May 12, 2014

Something I Want to Try- Juice Cleanse

When it comes to exercising, eating healthy, and counting calories, I am far from someone who is about that life! I do have my moments where I am motivated and actually workout and drink fruit smoothies- That only lasts about a week though!

Anyways, so the thing I want to try is a Juice Cleanse. On Instagram, I found a company called Pressed Juicery. These are juices made from different combinations of fruits and vegetables. They are only located in California, so if you live anywhere else, you have to have it shipped to you. Not to my surprise, they are definitely on the pricey side. On their website, the prices for the cleanses are: $72 for one day cleanse, $199 for a three day cleanse, and $325 for a five day cleanse and those prices do include shipping cost as well. I know the prices are ridicolous, but I could kinda live with the price for the one day cleanse. When I do decide to order from them for the first time, I think I would do the "Build Your Own Sampler" option, which is only $45. You are able to select 6 different juices. I would just select the juices that come in the one day cleanse to go in my sampler pack (does that make sense?).  Personally, I would only be able to handle the one day cleanse, I mean, it is just a start and would be the first time I've ever done anything like this before.

Photos above are from their Instagram page

Whenever I do decide to go ahead and try this out, I will let you guys know and keep you updated on how it went. Don't forget to follow Ashlan and I here on The A- Team: You can subscribe or sign up to get emails every time we post and don't forget to find us on Instagram as well!

Talk to Y'all Later :)
- Alanna




No comments:

Post a Comment